Monday, April 2, 2012

Bake Chicken : Recommended Utensils, Kitchenware & Baking Tools You Must Have


Since I started sharing baking recipes and tips with you, I never mentioned too much the utensils and tools I am using to prepare and bake my chicken in my home kitchen.


Here is a list of some my essential "Must have" utensils and tools to use when you bake chicken.




I put the links to amazon so you can order them if you don't already have it at home. I recommend amazon because they are simply the best and most reliable home equipment sellers on the internet, and they ship your item very quickly (perfect if you have a chicken to bake waiting in your refrigerator :p )
The products in grey are the more useful for me, and the first tools I bought for myself.

Recommended Utensils & Baking Tools You Must Have to bake chicken perfectly

Metallic Non-Stick Roast 'N Broil Pan with Non-Stick Rack, 13 by 9 by 2-1/4-Inch

this is the baking rack I use since 2 years so far, absolutely a must have if the chicken roast is one of your favourite meal. And this rack also works for other meat to roast :p



Baking Tin Half Sheet, 13 by 18 by 1 Inch

I bought this exact baking tin on Amazon, very useful, and the product is good quality, easy to wash.




10.5-Inch Stainless Steel and Walnut Roast Fork

Another Must Have ! I think the fork is one of the first baking utensil you need to have, very useful to check doneness while baking, to move the chicken into the oven, to cut the bird when baked, and of course to serve it :)




Accurate Quick-Read Thermometer for meat

This tool is very useful when you want to have your chicken baked just perfect. This accessory allows you to check the temperature of the chicken meat while cooking, very important for hygiene safety and taste purposes. 


Quick Read LCD Matrix Thermometer Fork

this little this a 2in1 multi function fork that also shows you the temperature of your meat on a little LCD screen.




6-Inch Flex Chicken Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle

This is the knife I use to cut my chicken. this knife is specially designed to carve chicken. Very sharp, its dimensions makes it very easy to penetrate between the bones and flesh.



Cuisinart Electric Knife

This electric knife is perfect if you want to cut easily your meat, makes you carving a whole chicken very quickly without effort. Also this particular product is well designed and look good in my kitchen :)










This is a selection of utensils and tools you must have if you bake chicken regularly in you kitchen, I hope this will help you to fulfil your needs.

Do not hesitate to drop a comment about theses utensils and to propose more items to add in this list.


For Further Reading,
chicken baking tools, chicken tools, how to bake chicken, how to roast chicken, kitchenware to bake chicken, tools needed to bake chicken, utensils chicken, utensils to bake chicken

1 comments:

Unknown on November 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM said...

Okay, seeing all those makes me even more impressed with my mom. She's not some chef doing catering in bristol or anything like that, but all she uses are the baking pan and fork to make some of the best baked chicken anywhere.

Post a Comment

Must Have Tools & Utensils to prepare poultry at Home

 

About us

Hello, I am Martin, I am French and chicken is my favourite meat, so I wanted to share some nice recipes and tips to cook beautiful and easy poultry recipes at home. So I created this blog to post regularly some recipe :) Hope yo will find some of my recipes interesting, do not hesitate to leave a comment about your chicken cooking experience !

Search This Blog

Followers