Sunday, November 6, 2011

How To Make Healthy Low-Fat Tender Chicken Nuggets : Easy Recipe Video


four chicken nuggets in a plate
Yesterday I found this great video that teach us how to make healthy low-fat chicken tenders or nuggets.
The key tips to cook those healthy chicken nuggets is:
NOT TO FRY IT, you have to BAKE IT in you home oven, at temperature 375°F or 200°C.

My personal tip is to use a olive oil spray, because olive oil is full of good fat (not saturated fat), a lot healthier than other oils.

I liked this video because it makes this recipe very easy to do at home,

Hope you will enjoy it :)

Video : Quick Recipe How To Make Low-Fat Chicken Tenders






For Further Reading,
chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, cook chicken, cook healthy chicken nuggets, healthy chicken recipe, how to cook chicken nuggets, how to make chicken nuggets, low fat chicken nuggets

1 comments:

Maia Dobson on March 30, 2012 at 2:56 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Must Have Tools & Utensils to prepare poultry at Home

 

About us

Hello, I am Martin, I am French and chicken is my favourite meat, so I wanted to share some nice recipes and tips to cook beautiful and easy poultry recipes at home. So I created this blog to post regularly some recipe :) Hope yo will find some of my recipes interesting, do not hesitate to leave a comment about your chicken cooking experience !

Search This Blog

Followers